Ability to identify complex AMLcompliance issues by ensuring all policies and procedures are effectively documented.
Detecting and monitoring trigger alerts and periodic review
Excellent experience writing reports on suspicious activities.
Senior Operations Analyst
LAND RECORD BUREAU / Lagos, Nigeria
Accomplish business objectives by identifying and solving customer concerns and processing problems
- All GDC Fixed Fee P&L analysis will be the responsibility of the Operations analyst. This will include the collaboration of the solutions/Delivery managers for the specific projects
- Delivering top quality usage and analytics reporting to support compliance, onetime billing and account planning
- Work with business partners and product development on any new initiative involving Trailing Commissions
- To come up with the new strategy of the GDC business engagement models. Providing suggestion/recommendations to the reporting manager, this will include T&M vs the Fixed fee model
- Troubleshoot problems and issues within areas of responsibility particularly those involving technology management, processes, planning and training
- Attending clients with low mental health.
Delta corporation. 2017 - 2021
- Receive calls in a call centre environment from Medicare recipients, gather information to open their case.
- Investigate, analyze, identify, and address Medicare fraud, waste and abuse from data received.
- Identify,review, and analyze developing allegations of fraud and abuse against medicare in accordance with the regulatory guidelines set forth by CMS
- Performed research, draw conclusions and compare related correspondence associated with complaints of potential fraud.